|Polaris Ranger XP 900 – Long Term Review
2013 Polaris RANGER XP 900 Sunset Red LE
- 12″ Black Xcelerator rims with PXT tires
- Integrated driver’s adjustable seat
- Turbo silver painted front and rear suspension springs
- Available with EPS
Key Features of the RANGER XP 900
- The all-new Polaris ProStar 900 engine features 60 HP, pumping out incredible, class-leading torque and pulling power.
- New engine location – under the box for a quieter ride. Smooth at all RPMs with DOHC, 180 degree crank, and engine/transmission isolation.
- The NEW engine management system delivers optimal torque and horsepower at all speeds and altitudes. Plus smooth throttle at all speeds and reverse, and greater fuel economy.
- A black ignition key maximizes engine power and top speed, while a yellow key lowers the top speed to 25 mph.
- All-new, durable drivetrain is built specifically to handle higher horsepower. Features our strongest belt ever in a RANGER, plus powerful cooling for belt and clutches.
- Chassis with 5″ longer wheelbase
- On Demand True AWD with Turf Mode
- 1,000-pound bed capacity and a 2000-pound towing capacity
- New Lock & RidePRO-FIT Cab Systems
Using our Polaris RANGER XP 900
Mowing with our Kuntz Rough Cut Field Mower
Read more: Mowing tall pasture grass with our Rough Cut Mower
Ultra4 NorCal Stampede – Track Official Vehicle
Elk Hunting in Nevada
New 27.5″ Pit Bull Tires mounted on No Limit Wheels
Hauling fence panels
Hauling the weed burner
Hauling straw bales and spreading straw with towable rough cut mower
Sand Mountain – RANGER XP 900 Takes on the Dunes
Fencing repairs and changes
The Alpacas get their first look at the new RANGER XP 900
Hauling over 900 lbs. of wood pellets in our RANGER XP 900
Polaris is a recognized leader in the powersports industry with annual 2011 sales of $2.7 billion. Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles (ORVs), including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER ® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory and Indian motorcycle brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small electric/hybrid vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM) and Goupil Industrie SA, and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Pure Polaris apparel, accessories and parts, available at Polaris dealerships.
Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PII, and the Company is included in the S&P Mid-Cap 400 stock price index.
Information about the complete line of Polaris products, apparel and vehicles accessories are available from authorized Polaris dealers or anytime atwww.polaris.com.