The ACE 570 EPS delivers power, control, and premium features for next level single-seat off-road adventure. With a powerful and reliable 45 HP ProStar 570 engine, trail tuned suspension, easy-to use automotive style controls, True On-Demand AWD, and a comfortable sit in, step out design, you’ll have everything you need for a day dominating the trails.
Premium Features to Tackle the Off-Road – The ACE 570 EPS comes standard with the following upgraded features:
- NEW! Quarter Doors
- NEW! Dual A-Arm Suspension
- NEW! Mud Guards
- NEW! Stainless Steel Exhaust
- NEW! Improved Seat Slider
45 HP of Power for the Trails – The ACE 570’s purpose-built ProStar engine was designed to give you quickness, power, and optimal performance on a variety of terrains.
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 45 HP ProStar engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for instant, predictable throttle response.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Suspension Designed for Trail Domination – With premium ACE 570 suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and most challenging trail terrain with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Trail premium dual A-Arm front suspension.
- 10.25″ of ground clearance to clear the toughest obstacles.
- Front and rear stabilizer bars.
Ultimate Comfort for Your Off-Road Adventure – ACE sets the standard for single-seat off-road comfort so you can enjoy the freedom of off-road adventure from sun up to sun down.
- Comfortable sit in, step out design.
- Easy-to-use automotive style controls.
- 10% more leg room than the competition.
- Tilt steering and adjustable seat slider.
- Integrated 3 gal. front storage compartment and high-capacity cargo box to carry up to 360 lbs. of gear.
- Digital instrumentation.
2018 Polaris ACE 570 EPS – White Lightning Starting US MSRP $8,999
ACE 570 Features:
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Factory Installed Quick Access 1/4 Doors
- Automotive Style Paint & Graphics
- Trail Premium Dual A-Arm Front Suspension
Polaris ProStar engines are purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. ProStar engines were developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.