Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:48 pm Post subject: Polaris Introduces 2009 ATV and RANGER Line Up
Polaris Introduces 2009 ATV and RANGER Line Up
Model year 2009 introduces a new era for Polaris ATVs and RANGER side-by-sides. As the
Polaris Sportsman welcomes its one-millionth customer, the ATV line introduces new Sportsman
models that are 99 percent new and reinvent the legendary Sportsman ATV with more power and an
even better ride. Polaris also is introducing an all-new, ultra-tough Sportsman 800 6x6 Big Boss and
a redesign to the high performance Outlaw sport quads. Model year 2009 brings the most significant
product launch in Polaris RANGER history with the introduction of the next generation RANGER
utility vehicles that work EVEN harder and ride EVEN smoother. The new models include the
ruggedly re-designed RANGER 4x4 and RANGER XP and the all-new, heavy duty RANGER HD.
The RANGER recreational line up includes improvements to the red-hot RANGER RZR, and the
addition of the pure-sport RANGER RZR S.
The Sportsman line with its legendary ride and handling, welcomes the Sportsman XP
models as part of its Premium 1-Up Line of Sportsman ATVs. With an even better ride than the
classic Sportsman, the Sportsman XPs are built for “Xtreme Performance.” Ninety-nine percent new,
the Sportsman XP is available with a new, more-powerful 850 twin EFI Polaris engine or morepowerful,
550 EFI engine. An upgraded suspension including Dual A-Arm front suspension and
Rolled IRS in the rear makes the Sportsman XPs’ ride smoother and more controlled, with the
highest suspension travel and ground clearance. To further enhance the ride, the Sportsman XPs
offer patented, anti-kickback steering to decrease rider fatigue and Polaris also is offering two
additional models, the Sportsman 850 XP and 550 XP with electronic power steering, for added
steering ease. The models also feature better clutching, highest pulling and towing, and biggest rack
capacity. Along with more power and a better ride, the Sportsman XPs have an updated look that
includes better ergonomics, new wheels and a better fit and finish.
The “Big Boss” is back and bigger than ever! The new Sportsman 800 6x6 Big Boss has an
800-class engine, six-wheel shaft drive with six-wheel independent rear suspension. Known as the
workhorse of the Sportsman line, the 2009 Sportsman 800 6x6 Big Boss provides more power and a
better suspension making it the ultimate work ATV.
Polaris’ 2-Up offering is the best selling line of 2-Up ATVs. The most-versatile Sportsman X2
line reintroduces the Sportsman 800 X2 and will continue to offer the Sportsman 500 X2. “The
World’s Most Comfortable ATVs,” the Sportsman 800 EFI Touring and Sportsman 500 EFI Touring
also will be available for 2009.
The Value Line of 1-Up ATVs include the Sportsman 800 EFI H.O., Sportsman 500 EFI,
Sportsman 500 H.O., Sportsman 400 H.O., Sportsman 300 and Trail Boss 330.
“Hitting the one million mark with our Sportsman line is a true testament to the staying power
and popularity of our Sportsman models,” said Mike Dougherty, VP and GM of Polaris’ ATV Division.
“The addition of the next-generation Sportsman XP models is part of our commitment to continue to
innovate our ATVs to meet the ever-changing needs of the ATV enthusiast.”
Polaris’ High Performance Outlaw line gets redesigned for 2009 with updated styling on its
three Outlaw models, the Outlaw 525 IRS, Outlaw 525 S and Outlaw 450 MXR. Along with a new
look, the models feature a six-pound weight reduction, lowered the center of gravity, adjustable
brake lever and aluminum heel guards and bumper. While Polaris improved the appearance of the
Outlaw and added key premium features, its performance is retained with the high performance KTM
power plants, 5-speed transmission with reverse and hydraulic clutch for smoother engagement.
For the consumer that prefers a sportier ATV at a great value, Polaris will continue to offer
the Scrambler 500 4x4, Trail Blazer 330 and Phoenix 200. The easy-to-use Phoenix has improved
run quality, braking and shifting for 2009.
Youth riders can choose from three different, 4-stroke models from Polaris’ best-selling line
of youth ATVs, the Sportsman 90, Outlaw 90 and new Outlaw 50. For 2009, Polaris reduced the
shifting effort, improved the durability, ride, turning radius and cold-starting, and added a running tail
light on all Youth models.
The “Hardest Working, Smoothest Riding” RANGER side-by-sides will work harder and ride
smoother in 2009 with the introduction of the ruggedly re-engineered RANGER 4x4, RANGER XP
and RANGER HD. To work harder, the new RANGERs were redesigned with heavy-duty, front end
protection including the most-armored front end ever designed for the protection of critical
components and a redesigned bumper for added durability. Other hardest working features include
50 percent easier steering, 46 percent more dash storage than the competition, and new, workenabling
ergonomics including more seat and leg space, reoriented gas and brake pedal, new
angled-back seat, relocated brake lever for operation inside and outside of the vehicle and a
redesigned steering wheel with standard tilt steering.
New smoothest riding features for the new RANGERs include an exclusive, Dual A-arm,
motion ratio and preload suspension adjustment. The new suspension allows for the maintenance of
ground clearance and suspension travel when carrying heavier loads and using heavy accessories,
and easy widening of vehicle for recreational purposes. It also reduces feedback into the steering
wheel over bumps giving the operator a smoother ride while working.
For heavy-duty work applications, Polaris also is introducing RANGER HD which has the
new RANGER features plus an exclusive Self-Leveling Suspension and Variable Assist Power
To complement the new RANGERs’ exclusive, dual A-arm suspension, the RANGER HD
features the first-ever Self-Leveling Suspension on a utility vehicle. The exclusive Nivomat® shocks
provide near-full suspension with maximum loads resulting in the highest loaded ground clearance of
any side-by-side. The shocks automatically adjust for the weight of the load providing an optimal ride
when fully-loaded and prevent rear sag when towing.
For easier steering, RANGER HD also features power steering with exclusive Variable
Assist. RANGER HD’s power steering allows for one-finger steering at low speeds and eliminates
feedback at high speeds so the operator can work longer and enjoy the ride. The system is perfect
for plowing and as well as PURE Polaris’ new BOSS® Lift & Carry System that attaches to the front
of the RANGER HD and can lift and carry up to 500 lbs.
“The RANGER utility vehicles are characterized by their power, ability to do real work,
smooth ride and innovation,” said Matt Homan, GM of Polaris’ Side-by-Side Division. “We took the
industry-leading RANGER and made it work harder and ride smoother, creating the hardest working,
smoothest riding utility side-by-sides ever built.”
Polaris will continue to offer the six-passenger RANGER CREW with its 700 Twin EFI Polaris
engine, 1750 lb. total payload and hardest working, smoothest riding features including exclusive
Independent Rear Suspension (IRS), 44 MPH top speed, True All Wheel Drive (AWD) and massive,
dual, under-seat storage, and RANGER 6x6 EFI with its monster traction as part of its “Hardest
Working, Smoothest Riding” side-by-side offering.
Along with offering a full line of RANGER utility vehicles to fit every customer’s needs,
Polaris now has the ultimate line up for the recreational rider. Last model year, Polaris introduced the
trail-capable RANGER RZR, the only trail capable side-by-side. With its unmatched, razor-sharp
performance, 50-inch width, fastest acceleration, lowest center of gravity for unmatched handling
and ability to work, the RANGER RZR became one of the most sought-after side-by-sides. For 2009,
along with the RANGER RZR, Polaris will offer the RANGER RZR S for those looking for ultimate
The new RANGER RZR S is the ultimate, pure-sport side-by-side built for the desert, dunes
and open spaces. The machine delivers unmatched performance using an 800 H.O. EFI Polaris twin
engine that churns out a 63 MPH top speed and features Polaris’ exclusive, long travel suspension
kit that widens the vehicle to 60-inches wide. Along with premium styling including custom Turbo
Silver paint, wide fender flairs, extended rear cab frame supports and 26-inch Maxxis Big-Horn tires,
RANGER RZR S has high-performance features not found on other side-by-sides such as Chrome-
Moly upper front A-arms and adjustable Fox® performance shocks making it the ultimate sport sideby-
For the trail rider, hunter and sport rider who wants razor-sharp performance in a trail
capable side-by-side, Polaris is making the red-hot RANGER RZR even hotter for 2009.
Improvements for 2009 include smoother transmission shifting, a more-durable shoulder bolster,
reduced exhaust noise, covered, under-seat storage, and a new heel pocket to limit motion on the
gas pedal for improved low-speed driving.
With the introduction of the new Sportsman ATVs and RANGER side-by-sides, PURE
Polaris is offering a full line of accessories for the new models. New Sportsman XP accessories
include a variety of Lock & Ride items such as cargo boxes, windshields, brush guards, plows and
cargo bags. PURE Polaris has a full line of plows, cabs, brush guards, winch kits and Lock & Ride
accessories for the new RANGER models. Unique products for RANGER include the BOSS® Lift &
Carry System that can lift and carry 500 lbs. Sport accessories for the Outlaw line include an Outlaw
Cooler Rack and FMF Performance Silencer for use with the Outlaw 525 S and 450 MXR. New
accessories for RANGER RZR and RANGER RZR S include underbody protection, several brush
guards and bumpers, fender flairs, FMF slip-on exhaust, storage and Prospector Pro All-Season
For riding gear, PURE Polaris is offering a new line of riding apparel including jerseys, overthe-
boot and moto pants, and jackets. Along with offering Men’s wear, the new apparel offering also
includes Women’s and Youth. PURE Polaris also increased their protective gear offering that
includes a new chest protector, safety jacket, boots, helmets and knee pads.
# # #
Polaris reserves the right to change specifications at any time without incurring obligations. _________________ www.UTVGuide.net www.DuneGuide.com
Polaris Debuts 2009 Product Line Up Geared to Win with Every Rider
Launch Marks New Level of Product Innovation and Quality from Company's
ATV, RANGER, Victory Motorcycle and PURE Polaris Divisions
MINNEAPOLIS, July 25, 2008 – Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) today unveiled its product offerings for 2009, highlighted by the company's biggest product launch in All-Terrain and Side-by-Side vehicle history, and its celebration of a decade of success in the motorcycle industry.
The 2009 product line up featured an array of new machines driven to showcase the powersports leader’s commitment to delivering industry-leading quality and innovation to every kind of rider. Polaris introduced its 2009 products to dealers in Las Vegas, Nev., as part of its five-day summer sales meeting at The Palazzo Resort and Casino, in Las Vegas.
"New product innovation is the driving force for Polaris success and, with the biggest product launch in our history, Polaris continues to fuel the fire and build momentum in 2009," said Bennett Morgan, president and chief operating officer, Polaris Industries Inc. "Despite a challenging external environment, Polaris is thriving behind the strength of its products and business practices which have fueled growth and gains in all market categories."
To introduce its 2009 model year motorcycles to its dealers, Victory hosted its own "Bike Night" at the Arlen Ness Las Vegas dealership, and kicked off its celebration as the first successful American motorcycle company in 60 years with a one-of-a-kind stage show and custom cruiser contest. The ATV and RANGER divisions rolled out their 2009 products with a red-hot, opening-night show filled with blazing flames, fireworks and a collection of new, industry-leading machines which moved dealers to the edge of their seats.
Polaris has led the way in product innovation both in the Recreational/Utility and Sport markets. The Polaris Sportsman line was the first American-made ATV with industry-firsts such as automatic transmission, electronic fuel injection, independent rear suspension, on-demand true all-wheel drive and engine braking. For high-performance sport quads, Polaris introduced the first sport quad with independent rear suspension and was the first manufacturer to offer a purpose-built line up of sport quads for the track, trail and sand. The 2009 ATV product line builds on the tradition and excellence that has come to be expected from "The World's Toughest ATVs." In order to meet the ever-changing needs of the powersports enthusiast, Polaris continues to introduce new, innovative products and industry-leading improvements which cater to every type of ATV rider. The new offerings in 2009 fuel the Polaris Recreation & Utility, Sport and Youth ATV market to unprecedented levels of performance and comfort.
· Sportsman® Line -- More than One million ATV riders have experienced the legendary Polaris Sportsman line. How do you make a classic even better? Re-invent it with exclusive and industry-leading features that make it the “Best Sportsman Ever.”
- more -
o Sportsman 850 XP and 550 XP -- The Sportsman 850 XP and 550 XP join the Polaris family of premium 1-Up Sportsman ATVs this year. With an even better ride than the classic Sportsman, these two new models are built for "Xtreme Performance." The Sportsman 850 XP and 550 XP are 99 percent new and come equipped with exclusive and industry-leading features. The Sportsman 850 XP boasts a new, more-powerful 850cc, twin EFI engine that churns out 70 horsepower, while the Sportsman 550 XP has a new 549cc, single EFI engine with 40 horsepower. An upgraded suspension including Dual A-Arm front suspension and Rolled IRS in the rear makes the new Sportsman XP's ride smoother and more controlled. In addition, the two new models feature better clutching, the highest pulling and towing power and the biggest rack capacity of any ATV on the market, making it not only scream down the trails but also an extremely tough work companion. For added steering ease on the toughest terrain, Polaris is offering a power steering version of both models. Polaris’ power steering system is the most powerful system available offering variable assist which provides the least steering effort at slow speeds and more positive feedback and more resistance at high speeds. The new Sportsman XPs also boast an updated look that includes better ergonomics, new wheels and a better fit and finish.
o Sportsman 800 6x6 Big Boss -- There's big and than there is the Sportsman 800 6x6 Big Boss. New in 2009, the workhorse of the Sportsman line has an 800-class engine, six-wheel independent suspension and six-wheel shaft drive to go along with the Polaris Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC). The Sportsman 800 6x6 Big Boss combines more power and a smoother suspension to give riders the ultimate work ATV.
Polaris will continue to offer the Sportsman 800 EFI H.O., the Sportsman 500 EFI, Sportsman 500 H.O., Sportsman 400 H.O., Sportsman 300 and Trail Boss 330 as part of its value line of ATVs in 2009. Polaris' 2-Up offering includes the most-versatile Sportsman X2 line (Sportsman 800 X2 and Sportsman 500 X2) and "The World's Most Comfortable ATVs", the Sportsman 800 EFI Touring and Sportsman 500 EFI Touring also will be available for 2009.
· High Performance Sport ATVs -- Polaris has redesigned its high performance line of Outlaw sport quads with a new look in 2009. Each of the three Outlaw models (Outlaw 525 IRS, Outlaw 525 S and the Outlaw 450 MXR) received new, aggressive styling with a single headlight, a lowered center of gravity, conventional steering and a six-pound weight reduction. The 2009 Outlaws also sport aluminum heel pockets and front bumper, adjustable front brake lever and a steering post that accepts thicker bar mounts for easier customization. The 2009 Outlaw models with their new look, key premium features to go along with KTM power plants, 5-speed transmission with reverse and hydraulic clutch deliver the highest level performance on the trail, the track or in the dunes.
· Youth ATVs – For 2009, Polaris combined their hottest-selling Side-by-Side, the RANGER RZR, with its best-selling Youth ATV lineup to create the RANGER RZR 170. For youth riders 12 and up, the youth RANGER RZR 170 has a four-stroke, air-cooled, 169cc engine with electric start and an automatic transmission. Styled similar to its adult counterpart, the Side-by-Side has a sporty, aggressive look and holds a driver and passenger for double the fun. Polaris will continue to offer the Sportsman 90, Outlaw 90 and the Outlaw 50 which received significant
- more -
enhancements for a better ride. Polaris reduced the shifting effort, improved the durability, ride, turning radius and cold-starting, and added a running tail light on all Youth models for 2009. In addition, the Polaris youth line continues to lead the way in rider safety with features such as a removable ignition key and electronic throttle safety control. Speed controls enable adults to set a maximum speed control limit while other safety features including daytime running lights, full floorboards and heat shields help protect young riders.
“2009 marks the evolution of our ATV line,” said Mike Dougherty, vice president for the ATV Division at Polaris. “The addition of the next-generation, 99 percent all-new Sportsman XP models, the redesign of the Outlaw models and the addition of a Youth RANGER RZR is part of our commitment to continue to innovate our ATVs to meet the ever-changing needs of the ATV enthusiast.”
RANGER™ Side-by-Side Vehicles
Model Year 2009 brings the most significant product launch in Polaris RANGER history with the introduction of the next generation of RANGER utility vehicles, and the addition of the pure-sport RANGER RZR S. Whether you want to work harder or play faster, the 2009 RANGER Side-by-Side lineup brings exciting new models and big improvements to everyone in RANGER country.
· RANGER Utility -- The rugged re-engineered RANGER utility lineup featuring the new RANGER 4x4, RANGER XP and RANGER HD, the ultimate heavy-duty utility vehicle, ushers in a new era in RANGER history. The new 2009 RANGERs were redesigned to work harder with the most-armored front end ever designed for protection of critical components, a redesigned bumper for added durability, front end protection and other hardest working features including easier steering, more dash storage and new, work-enabling ergonomics. In addition, an exclusive, Dual A-arm, motion ratio, preloaded suspension adjustment and anti-kickback steering make the smoothest ride in the industry even smoother. The RANGER CREW, the only six-passenger, electronic fuel injected and fastest people hauler on the market, and the monster-traction RANGER 6x6 round out the hardest working, smoothest riding utility vehicle lineup on the market
o RANGER HD – Known as the ultimate “Hardest Working, Smoothest Riding” Side-by-Side, the new RANGER HD is perfect for farm, construction site or any application that requires heavy hauling and towing. The new RANGER HD is equipped with all of the new RANGER features plus the first-ever Self-Leveling Suspension on a utility vehicle. When hauling loads such as fertilizer, feed or building materials, the Nivomat® shocks automatically adjust the suspension resulting in the highest loaded ground clearance of any utility vehicle. In addition, the RANGER HD’s power steering with exclusive Variable Assist allows for one-finger steering at low speeds and eliminates feedback at high speeds so the operator can work longer and enjoy the ride.
· RANGER RZR – The RANGER RZR took the Side-by-Side industry by storm as the fastest-accelerating and only trail-capable Side-by-Side on the market in 2008. This year, Polaris is offering the recreational rider thirsting for ultimate sport performance, the new RANGER RZR S. Polaris also added two red-hot RANGER RZR models for 2009 – Nuclear Sunset with custom paint, cut and sew seats, custom decals on the hood and sides, silver-painted cab and springs, and 8-spoke, cast aluminum rims; and Sunset Red with custom paint, cut and sew seats, black cab, silver-painted springs, and 8-spoke, cast aluminum rims. In addition, the 2009 RANGER RZR
- more -
features smoother transmission shifting, a more-durable shoulder bolster, reduced exhaust noise, covered, under-seat storage and a new heel pocket to limit motion on the gas pedal for improved low-speed driving.
o RANGER RZR S – The new RANGER RZR S is the ultimate, pure-sport Side-by-Side built for the desert, dunes and open spaces. The machine delivers unmatched performance using an 800 H.O. EFI Polaris twin engine that churns out a 63 MPH top speed for the serious adrenaline junkie. To
complement the screaming speed, the RANGER RZR S features Polaris’ exclusive, long travel
suspension kit, high-performance features such as Chrome-Moly upper front A-Arms and adjustable Fox® performance shocks, and a custom Turbo Silver paint scheme with race-inspired graphics, fender flairs and 26-inch Maxxis Big-Horn tires with 12-inch, eight-spoke aluminum rims for an ultra-aggressive look.
“The 2009 line up is the most-significant and extensive product introduction in RANGER history,” said Matt Homan, general manager of Polaris’ Side-by-Side division. “We took the industry-leading RANGER and made it work harder and ride smoother, creating the hardest working, smoothest riding utility Side-by-Sides ever built. We improved the hottest Side-by-Side on the market, the RANGER RZR, and added the RANGER RZR S for the pure-sport market. Our 2009 line up has a vehicle for any Side-by-Side enthusiast making it the most-complete offering of Side-by-Sides by any manufacturer.”
Victory motorcycles celebrated 10 years of looking ahead with the introduction of its 2009 lineup, comprised of the industry's highest quality, modern, innovative American motorcycles. In 2009, Victory once again has delivered a full line of cruisers and touring bikes with unique, progressive styling, including the sculpted fuel tanks, custom-inspired bodywork and stunning paint and chrome that highlights the bikes' smooth, flowing lines it is renowned for. With over 50,000 riders on the open road, Victory's growth has attracted new legions of riders who are younger, better educated, more affluent and drawn more women to its products over its first 10 years, and its 2009 products embody that change. All Victory cruiser models this year will feature a new monochrome Victory tank badge signifying an evolutionary change in the company's brand, along with other improvements and enhancements providing riders with more power, better handling and superior comfort. In addition, the entire 2009 cruiser line has received enhancements and improvements to its lighting, drivetrain, fuel pump and fuel tank, along with new wheels and sprockets, all geared to maintain the industry's highest customer satisfaction rating of 94 percent and provide riders with the ultimate motorcycle experience.
· 10th Anniversary Victory Vision® -- To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Victory motorcycles, Victory has taken 10 years of innovation and progressive design and put it into the most exclusive motorcycle the company has ever offered -- the 10th Anniversary Victory Vision. Only 100 of these exclusively-numbered, limited-edition bikes, based on a 2009 Victory Vision Tour, will be produced. The 10th Anniversary Victory Vision takes the class-leading comfort and breakthrough styling of the industry-changing, American luxury-touring cruiser and adds to it numerous special features. The bike is equipped with extra chrome trim including chrome inner leg fairings, side covers, access panel, grilles and a High Intensity Discharge headlight. A special anniversary paint scheme of Antares Red with Black Metallic accents and gold pinstripes – essentially the same colors used on the first Victory Motorcycle ever built 10 years ago – accompanies a special 10th
- more -
Anniversary badge above the taillight and on each side storage compartment. Additional features include heated handgrips and seats, an electronically controlled windscreen, communications and "infotainment" devices such as XM Radio, CB radio, driver-passenger communications systems and a Victory Vision GPS system.
· Next Generation Freedom 106/6 V-Twin Engine – The most significant enhancement across Victory’s 2009 cruiser line up is the introduction of the Next Generation Freedom 106/6 V-Twin Engine. The Vegas Jackpot, Hammer and Hammer S will all be equipped with the new 106-ci/1731cc V-Twin engine, featuring Stage 2
Cams and a 6-speed transmission with Overdrive. Additionally, the Next Generation 106/6 V-Twin Engine produces 97 horsepower and 113 foot-pounds of torque, and includes a Closed Loop Fuel Injection to ensure the most efficient fuel delivery for consistently, optimized performance.
· Kingpin Low – The 2009 Kingpin Low brings the ride, handling, and power of the Kingpin and introduces it to a new rider base. Developed to provide a better fit for smaller or shorter riders, the lowered classic cruiser brings a new level comfort and stability to go along with a visually stunning machine. The Kingpin Low has a lower seat height (25.2 inches – over one inch lower than standard Kingpin) and sculpted side covers (1 1/2 inches narrower) that create a more direct reach to the ground. Adding to the comfort and confidence of the rider is the Kingpin Low's easy-to-reach hand controls, 2-inch pullback handlebars and an adjustable brake lever to accommodate riders with smaller hands. The floorboards are set two inches rearward from the standard Kingpin, moving the controls closer to the rider and the passenger seat/footpegs have been removed in order to give the bike a clean, cool look while optimizing a solo rider’s comfort and confidence.
· Ness Signature Series – The creative artistry of Arlen and Cory Ness, two of the country's legendary custom bike builders and Victory styling partners, is once again on display in a pair of limited edition Victory models in 2009. Both the 2009 Arlen Ness Signature Series Victory Vision and the Cory Ness Signature Series Vegas Jackpot have been produced in a special, limited-edition quantity with less than one bike per each U.S. Victory dealer. To reinforce the limited-edition nature of these models, each 2009 Ness bike will have a metal plate with the bike’s number, either the Arlen Ness or Cory Ness logo, along with a facsimile of their respective autograph. Other features include custom paint schemes, tons of newly styled Ness chrome and billet accessories, along with Ness wheels and an extensive list of other Ness-designed details. Victory has also extended its partnership with the Ness family and will begin working with third generation custom bike builder, Zack Ness, on future projects.
· Roland Sands Partnership – Victory fueled its passion for bringing riders a fresh approach by announcing a new partnership with custom bike designer, Roland Sands. Together, Victory and Sands will continue to push the boundaries in modern motorcycle design and styling, creating high-quality, custom motorcycles geared toward attracting newer, younger riders. As part of its 10th Anniversary celebration this week in Las Vegas, Sands and Victory unveiled a custom 2009 Victory 8-Ball showcasing the designer's creative genius and the unique, progressive styling Victory is known for.
"For 10 years Victory has been driven to present a new, higher level of American innovation and a motorcycle for every type of rider," said Mark Blackwell, vice president of Victory Motorcycles. "The 2009 Victory line up with entries in
- more -
every cruiser and touring segment honors the past 10 years and, more importantly, points to the future and Victory's commitment to bring innovative, new products to our riders all over the world."
In 2009, PURE Polaris is offering a full line up of more than 260 new accessories for ATVs, RANGER, RANGER RZR and Victory. With the introduction of the new Sportsman ATVs and RANGER Side-by-Sides, PURE Polaris has a variety of new accessories for these new models including an expansion of the industry-leading Lock & Ride items. A new line of RANGER cabs and the introduction of the BOSS® Lift & Carry System, which can lift and carry up to 500 lbs, allows the Side-by-Side machines to work even harder. PURE Polaris is also offering the industry's first-ever 15-inch tires as part of its six new wheel and tire packages for ATVs and RANGERs. Also in 2009, the PURE Victory Gear team unveiled an expanded line of Victory Performance® exhaust systems, including a stylish, new "2 Into 1 System" which offers a smooth and powerful look to a bike.
With annual 2007 sales of $1.8 billion, Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), including the Polaris RANGER™, snowmobiles and Victory motorcycles for recreational and utility use.
Polaris is a recognized leader in the snowmobile industry, one of the largest manufacturers of all terrain recreational, utility and side-by-side vehicles (ATVs) in the world, and rapidly making impressive in-roads into the motorcycle cruiser and touring marketplace under the Victory® brand. The Victory motorcycle division was established in 1998 representing the first all-new American-made motorcycle from a major company in nearly 60 years. Polaris also enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Pure Polaris apparel, accessories and parts, available at Polaris dealerships.
Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PII,” and the Company is included in the S&P Small-Cap 600 stock price index.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum