Joined: 05 Dec 2007
|Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:09 pm Post subject: Teryx Clutch Kits available from EPI
EPI carries a complete line of clutch kits to work with your machine and your riding style... everything from trail riding and heavy duty hauling/working to mud running with oversized tires.
• Kits are designed to improve the performance on or off the trails without losing the reliabilty of your ATV/UTV.
• Kits are more efficient in transferring the power of your ATV/UTV down to the tires.
• Kits are also designed to improve low and mid-range acceleration.
• Helps to decrease belt slippage, which will decrease clutch heat.
• Each kit will enhance back shifting and throttle response.
•Experience the same enhancements of our clutch kits with the added advantage of a high quality double cogged belt.
•Remember: If you are continually destroying belts, your clutches may be getting too hot. Improving your clutching with a clutch kit will decrease belt slippage and decrease belt heat.
EPI Severe Duty
•The highest quality belt available.
•Deep Double Cog style belt helps reduce clutch heat.
•Higher quality control & closer tolerances used in manufacturing.
•Designed for Severe Duty applications such as high horsepower, heavy load & aggressive riding styles.
•Exacting specifications, measurements, and dimensions provide a consistent clutch operation.
•Aramid cord construction for strength.
•Double Cog style belt helps reduce clutch heat.
•Close tolerance due to dedicated drum construction gives clutching efficiency.
•Hand measured for consistent sizing.
•Designed for higher horsepower and Big Bore ATV/UTV's.